YOGA is a physical, mental and spiritual practice or disciplines which originated in ancient India 5000 years ago.
Historically its practices have been adopted by such religions as Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism.
Yoga Asanas are performed slowly with Concentration while taking deep conscious breaths. The yoga postures strengthen the body and have positive effects on the mind and body.
12 yoga asanas benefits :
- Focused breath means maximizing oxygenation, and movement increases blood flow to the brain and body.
- Yoga builds strength evenly in muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Yoga helps to reduce fatigue, mental and physical tension.
- Improves better quality sleep, clear the mind of worry.
- Improved efficiency of LUNGS & cardio-vascular system.
- Increases Circulation, Strength, Posture.
- Improves Concentration, range of motion, Flexibility
- Yoga can help prevent migraines, heal the body & prevent injuries.
- Yoga reduces blood pressure , pulse rate.
- improve the immune system.
- Increases confidence levels.
Here are a few basic yoga asanas :
1.Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
2.Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
3.Adho Mukho Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose)
4.Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
5.Kursiasana (Chair Pose)
6.Naukasana (Boat Pose)
7.Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
NOTE- Don’t Smoke and drink.
A strong immune system helps to keep a person healthy.
Stay healthy, stay safe.
* If you found this article useful, share it.*