With the increasing number of diseases spreading worldwide, ‘Living and healthy life‘ has become the prime need for survival for the good. Importance of charging one’s phone has the same importance as maintaining the charge of one’s own life. To build a healthy lifestyle I share below some of the tips one should implement today itself.
- Positive mentality: Our brain is just as a magnet, it attracts the thoughts around which affects us physically. When we attract positive thoughts we naturally feel healthy within. Similarly, as we attract negative we tend to feel the loss.
- Exercise: For a healthy life, exercise plays an important role, a half an hour exercise will definitely make a change to our body. Beginning a new habit might be difficult but cultivating a new habit for self-benefit can be done within 60days, every new habit to become a part of life takes proper dedication.
- Yoga: Yoga was originated in India, and which is globally accepted as a form of exercise for a fit body. Meditation helps to have a free mind which helps in increasing one’s concentration power.
- Eat healthy: Consumption of junk food is never a benefit to health instead it is the main reason for an unhealthy lifestyle. Eating healthy doesn’t just mean eating leafy vegetables, it also means consuming at the right proportion. Right proportion is a must, it wouldn’t benefit if the consumption of healthy organic food is overdone.
- Time to time consumption: Having a fit body doesn’t mean having less of food. It means having it time to time, for example; having dinner before 8 is much recommended as it also is helpful for digestion. It is also said, “Have breakfast like a king and dinner as a poor”.
- Going outdoor: Even though with the increasing pollution, it is much really beneficial to have an outdoor walk rather exercising indoor. A walk before 8 am is much suggested, as it is also said that vehicles as much less to be seen at the time which creates pollution.
- Visiting a doctor: Having a fit body or having a visually strong personality doesn’t mean you are free from diseases, always visiting a doctor at frequent intervals will help know us our health status.
- Stay away from medicine: Now this doesn’t mean you need to completely avoid taking your daily medications. This instead means that to avoid those unnecessary supplements which cause your kidney to damage, overuse of medicine increases creatine in your body which is not a good sign for your kidney.
- Proper sleep: Early to bed is the key to a healthy lifestyle, having proper 8-hour sleep is a must as it also boosts the hormones in our body, which helps to lead a blessed day.
- Dumping toxic addition: A very important step to be taken, is to reduce the use of alcohol, cigarettes etc. for safety, also to reduce the rest of the addiction like excessive usage of gadgets is also must as these gadgets also emit a huge amount of radiation which causes huge damage to one physically.
- Have enough water: Water is a medicine to many small diseases, having a proper amount of water will help you be hydrated.
Positivity, preparation, willingness, discipline, focus, and a long view will all serve you well. Living and healthy life, Becoming successful takes the mental strength to take personal responsibility and accountability for your life and the choices you make.